Administrative and Account Assistant (AAA) for CEE Kalaburagi
Qualifications: Masters degree; OR Graduate with Post Graduate Diploma in Office administration, accounting and management or equivalent diploma. Knowledge of Tally is essential.
Salary: In the range of Rs.15000 – 20000 per month based on experience and qualifications
Experience: Min. 3-4 years of experience in administration and accounts management. Experience from development / education sector is desirable. Knowledge of English/Hindi is must.
Location: Kalaburagi, Karnataka (previously Gulbarga District)
Job Description and Key Responsibilities
The AAA is responsible for executing, maintaining and providing support for day to day financial, accounting, administrative and personnel functions and services in order to run Centre’s Kalaburagi field office and its programmes smoothly.
Providing administrative support to Programmes, projects as well as Regional Office
Handling any other matter that arises in the area of office management
Coordinate for rent, purchases, Annual Maintenance Contract, Housekeeping, Assets and upkeep of Office facility.
· Looking after overall day to day office management
· Following purchase procedure for purchase or printing related work
· Maintenance of records related stores and publications
· Be updated on relevant administrative/technical work area within and outside CEE
- Assist with preparation of the budget
- Raise quarterly bills in tally
- Maintain and create BRS and other accounting requirements
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Reconcile the general ledger
- Prepare and reconcile general bank statements
- Establish and maintain supplier accounts
- Prepare income and expenditure statements of the project coordinated by the office
- Assist with the annual audit and also periodic audits related to projects
- Maintain financial files and records
Apply online before 10th October, 2015 . Click here to fill the Online application form
PROJECT OFFICERS at CEE
Project Officers in general will be responsible for implementation of development education and communication programmes, their documentation and would need to assist the Programme Coordination team. The incumbent shall also be responsible for carrying out the relevant subject research and support development of project documents and educational products.
Essential Qualifications: First class Masters degree in science, social science, humanities, education, wildlife studies, communication, management, social work, media studies, urban studies etc. Individuals with a first class B.E/B.Tech in fields such as electronics and communication, Information Technology, Operations, Project Management, etc.
- Excellent communication abilities—verbal and written
- Excellent subject knowledge in his/her own discipline
- Interest in Environment-Development Education and communication
- Documentation and reporting skills
- Project Management
- Basic knowledge of field work
- Liaison ability
- Team work
- Skills in MS Office
Some positions may require additional skills like Research and Analysis software like SPSS, use of google applications, etc.