CEE develops innovative programmes and educational material, and builds capacity in the field of environmental education (EE). It undertakes demonstration projects in education, communication and development that endorse attitudes, strategies and technologies that are environmentally sustainable. CEE is committed to ensuring that due recognition is given to the role of EE in the promotion of sustainable development.
CEE is an organization built around committed people. The staff, of over 300 people, represents a variety of disciplines and backgrounds, and works in multi-disciplinary teams to achieve the task of developing environmental awareness about a range of issues and for a variety of target groups.
With over 300 staff members, 30 offices across India and 21 programmatic thrust areas, CEE is a unique example of an institution that is dedicated to building capacity in order to address sustainable development concerns of India and other developing countries.
The HR incumbents will join CEE’s Human and Institutional Development Facilitation Cell (HID FC) in supporting individual staff members’ growth and training as well as institutional capacity building.
The work of a Programme Coordinator and Programme Officer at CEE’s HIDFC Team includes working on systems, guidelines and procedures for HR development; setting systems for effective performance appraisals, identifying and organize appropriate training opportunities and provide other HR support. Piloting systems for effective organizational communication and collaboration; enhancing synergy within the Centre.
The incumbent will be a part of CEE’s team engaged in assignments such as:
- Developing and working on HR and OB related systems, guidelines and procedures
- Documenting and analyzing HR and related complex data for a variety of purpose
- Updating and maintaining HR database of the Centre
- Developing induction docket for the new recruits
- Inducting and orienting new recruits at the Centre
- Working with systems for supporting staff probationary periods
- Maintaining Centre’s HR records and systems for improved Human Resource Planning
- Helping interpret and improve HR policies and practices at the Centre
- Developing and documenting Standard Operating Procedures
- Providing Secretarial support to Centre’s Senior Management Committees
- Working with individual staff members in writing their Key Performance Areas and helping them identify opportunities for training and development
- Supporting individual staff members on their HR plans and other requirements from time to time
- Acting as the point of contact for staff members who want to learn about their HR opportunities and options for them
- Working with the Personnel team for recruitment
The incumbent should have good analytical and interpersonal skills along with strong organizational ability; must be able to obtain, analyze and evaluate a variety of information; organize, interpret and present. The individual should have interest in processes and functions related to human resource development, institutional development, setting systems for individual and collective learning, capacity building mechanisms, developing standard operating procedures and documentation. Knowledge of HRM is desirable.
Programme Coordinator (50,000/- p.m.): At least 5 year of relevant work experience post Masters in HRM (First Class) or Ph. D. (HRM)
Programme Officer (25,000/- p.m.): First Class Masters in HR management.
Nature of Appointment
To begin with, appointment will be on a 3 year Fixed Term basis, with consolidated salary.
How to apply: Please e-mail your bio-data in detail within 7 days to email@example.com